We have a fantastic opportunity in our office near Penrith to join our private client division, looking after a portfolio of household, motor, farm & estate clients across the country.
Insurance sector experience is highly desirable, but not essential for the right person who is willing to learn and study towards their insurance qualifications. Training and mentoring will be provided on the job.
We are offering a competitive salary package, depending on experience. In addition, you will receive 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full year served, up to a maximum of 27 days. You will have access to a variety of other benefits including a generous pension scheme and a range of discounts and benefits through our Reward Gateway platform.
- Providing insurance quotations for clients and negotiating with insurers to obtain the best possible terms.
- Preparing and issuing renewal invitations.
- Processing policies on WH’s systems, producing invoices, preparing and checking policy documentation.
- Speaking with clients on the telephone, answering their questions and taking their instructions.
- Liaising with insurers, surveyors, loss adjusters and the like on all relevant issues.
- Assisting in the collection of premiums and the provision of premium finance where requested by clients.
- Acting at all times in a compliant manner and in accordance with WH’s procedures.
- Working with WH Partners and staff in all its offices in a friendly, positive and cooperative manner.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite, including Excel.
- Experience using Acturis accounting system of use, but not essential.
- Insurance sector experience is highly desirable.
Contact: Will Johnson
Email: [email protected]