Flats and Holiday

Whether it is a flat in town, a cottage on the coast or a country retreat, we can arrange just contents cover if you don't own the freehold or comprehensive holiday home insurance if you are letting it.

This can be either as an extension of your main policy or separately in its own right depending on what is most cost effective and efficient. If you own a property abroad, we are well versed in the various intricacies involved.

Speak to your local expert
Alec Moore email
07503 671649
Charlie Denman email
07818 565227
Will Johnson email
07966 030832
Clare Blakely email
07827 297072
Hamish Hardy email
07858 149007
Visit our team page +